Summary: Franchising has again been targeted by the Seattle City Council, this time in an employee scheduling law that does not apply to small independent businesses that are not franchisees. Details are in the attached article.
Gary R. Duvall
Subscribe by Email
- California Franchise Relations Act
- Consumer Privacy Compliance Practices by Franchisees
- Data Breach
- Discriminatory Work Scheduling Restrictions
- How Franchisors can Avoid Liability under NLRB Labor Law
- How to Avoid Employer Liability to Franchisee’s Employees
- NLRB Joint Employer Ruling
This blog is not legal advice, but contains general information not applicable to specific matters. We are not acting as your legal counsel unless separately retained in a written agreement signed by us.