TODAY, APRIL 7, 2015 IS LAST DAY FOR INPUT TO U.S. SBA The U.S. Small Business Administration has requested comments from interested parties regarding its consideration of the factors the agency deems relevant to the determination of “affiliation” between entities with regard to its loan program. The SBA...
Gary R. Duvall
Subscribe by Email
- California Franchise Relations Act
- Consumer Privacy Compliance Practices by Franchisees
- Data Breach
- Discriminatory Work Scheduling Restrictions
- How Franchisors can Avoid Liability under NLRB Labor Law
- How to Avoid Employer Liability to Franchisee’s Employees
- NLRB Joint Employer Ruling
This blog is not legal advice, but contains general information not applicable to specific matters. We are not acting as your legal counsel unless separately retained in a written agreement signed by us.